When you sign up through our website for any services or make any payments toward our services you agree that you have read and agree to these terms. You can purchase and complete the full sale for the online course at this time but you can only make a partial payment for behind the wheel services or any combo package for driver education and driver training together; we expect you to sign this agreement and make final payment before we start providing any behind the wheel training services. The full text of this agreement is provided below.
THIS AGREEMENT FOR DRIVER’S EDUCATION PROGRAM (this “Agreement”) is made as of _______ day of __________________, 20____, by and between ________________________ (Participant or Participant’s Parent or Legal Guardian), whose address is _______________________________________________________ For ____________(“Student”) and All Service Driving School, a Colorado limited liability company, whose address is 3470 West Tennessee Ave., Denver, CO 80219 (“Instructor”).
In consideration of the mutual promises and agreements set forth below, and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, the parties covenant and agree as follows:
“Under this agreement an instructor may not provide Behind the Wheel Training to more than two individual students per session.”
2. Payment. Student agrees to pay $____ for the Driver’s Education Program, due prior to the start of Instruction.
3. Code of Conduct. The Code of Conduct attached hereto as Addendum I and incorporated herein by reference is applicable to the Participant at all times during classroom and behind-the-wheel instruction. Student expressly acknowledges that failure of the Participant to abide by the Code of Conduct may result in termination of this Agreement and immediate dismissal from the Driver’s Education Program. In the event of such dismissal, all fees paid to Instructor shall be non-refundable.
4. Termination. Except as set forth in Section 3 above, this Agreement may be terminated at any time by mutual consent of both parties, or by either party upon seven (7) days’ notice in writing and delivered by certified mail or in person to the other party. In the event of termination, all fees paid to All Service Driving School LLC will be subject to a prorated refund, only if we are found at fault for not providing service as described in Section 1 above.
5. Insurance. Instructor agrees to carry and maintain in effect, at all times throughout the performance of this Agreement, insurance coverage, including contractual liability for bodily injury, death and property damages. Such insurance coverage shall provide a single occurrence limit of not less than $50,000.
6. Limitation of Liability. Instructor shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages for any breach of this Agreement. Student’s exclusive remedies for any and all claims related to the services provided by Instructor under this Agreement shall be limited to the total payments made for the Driver’s Education Program.
7. Notices. All notices or other communications required or permitted to be given hereunder shall be in writing and any and all such items shall be deemed to have been duly delivered upon actual deposit in the United States Mail, postage prepaid, and addressed to the parties at their respective addresses set forth above.
8. Assignment. The Student shall have no right to assign its respective rights and obligations under this Agreement, without prior written consent of the Instructor.
9. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado.
10. Amendments. No change or modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless the same is in writing and signed by the parties hereto.
i. If you fail to show for your scheduled lesson or class without calling to cancel at least 24 hours in advance.
ii. Forget to bring your permit or your license to your drive lesson.
iii. Show up more than 15 minutes late for your Behind the Wheel lesson. Initials_________
“This agreement constitutes the entire contract between the school and student, and any verbal assurances or promises not contained herein are not binding on the school or the student.”
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have caused this Agreement to be executed on the date first set forth above.
Participant or Participant’s Legal Guardian
(Name of Participant if under the age of 18)
All Service Driving School, LLC,
a Colorado limited liability company
Name: Mahesh Bhattarai
CODE OF CONDUCT